Winner Selection Procedure
- The Awards are administered by the Greek Energy Forum.
- Both members and non-members of the GEF can be considered for the GEF Awards. Nominations can be submitted by members of the GEF, who can nominate an entry for up to 3 award categories.
- Proposers should provide evidence of the contribution that their nominee has made to the development of the GEF and the energy industry.
- Nominations can be in both English and Greek.
- Deadline for nominations is 1st November 2015. Any nominations received after this date will not be regarded.
- After the entry deadline closes, the judging panel will consider the submitted nomination forms and select the winner for each award category.
- GEF reserves the right not to bestow the award if the judging panel decides that no nomination is of a suitable standard.
- The Awards will be announced in Q1 2016.
- Inability to attend the Awards ceremony will not invalidate the award.